Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Putting it out there

Gonna try something  different, try to be a little more "artistic" with the writing. Still not quite sure where I want the blog to go, meaning I'm not sure if I want to try and stick to one style or keep it random. I do however, appreciate randomness. 

Sometimes we feel trapped, all we can think about is being free. But when we finally become free it's as if we don't know what to do with ourselves. No matter how many different situations there are, no matter how different people can be from one another, the end result is always the same, solitude. 

We move on, we find another love but only to realize down the road that it won't be the last, just knowing you would walk another one past. 

I sat there, in my room, realizing things wouldn't work out. I couldn't' picture my future with them anymore, no matter how hard I tried. 

As soon as he came back, I realized I didn't feel the same, and that feeling wouldn't grow back into something more. 

I looked out into the empty apartment, taking in a deep breath of air and the sight, realizing I would be in this similar one bedroom alone, and that he would be gone from my life. 

After a horrible fight, I lay teary eyed in my bed, looking at the moonlight on the wall, patterned in stripes from the blinds, realizing I would lay in this same spot, looking at the same patterned beam of light, alone. 

The feelings never did come back, I moved into a one bedroom alone, and I lay in the same bed looking at the same beam of light against the wall... And I'm okay with that. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment